We all know the flu suck. We I can tell you it more than sucks. I hate it. I've been down for the count for more than a week now and I'm beginning to wonder when I'll be my normal self. The boys have been taking really good care of me; making soups for lunch and dinner, doing dishes, picking up the house, going to the store, and picking up my med. However, they're getting the flu now. This isn't going to be fun. All 3 of us sick...no fun at all...ugh!! Hopefully I recover soon to take care of them.
Last night Trick went wild...running in and out of my room (like normal only I'm used to it) meowing so loud and jumping out of control darting from room to room while running into every door possible (he is literally wild lol)... I feel bad since Jamie does sleep square in the middle of the living room which happens to be square in the middle of every other room in the apartemt. Well Jamie comes into my room this morning and is like "Ummm I think Trick has decided to become an acrobat. lol I almost had to kill him." hahahah and we all had a nice long laugh about Jamie demonstration about how Trick darted, jumped, meowed, and whatnot through the room last night. Zach's solution to the problem was to keep him up all night.
Another interesting thing is morning was... I woke up startled at 8 am to a really REALLY random question. Is a pumpkin a fruit or a veggie???? I had no idea. And no one in the house was up ... Why should they it was 8. I questioned myself. Well they were in the fruit and veggie isle... they did grow on a vine... they do have seeds... finally Zach woke up and he said they're fruit. Jamie says they're a fruit. Mom says she's not sure now that I've questioned it...So I sent out a mass text message to poll it...everyone is saying it should be a fruit, but I'm getting a split response and then I get one response saing that it is a fruit just like a tomoto is because it has seeds, but like the rest of society it claims that it is a veggie. I'm like hmmm.... you know that sounds about right... then I turn to google like everyone else these days. And what do I find?? That a pumpkin is indeed technically a fruit, but it is considered a veggie. Weird eh?
TGIF
No comments:
Post a Comment