Friday, September 26, 2008

Last day of school.


Another quarter finished!!! Yay! I have a week break and then I'm back in session for my 5th quarter at the Art Institute. I attented the portfolio review today with my friend Ashley and we were both just blown away with this one girls porfolio. You should check out her webisite. She truely is amazing.
www.staceyweisser.com


I one day hope to be that good lol after Christmas she's headed off to New York. She said that L.A isn't as big in Fashion as New York is yet. L.A is more of the Celebrity and beauty and is still young in the Fashion aspect. So, hopefully I won't end up in New York, but who knows it may be a great opportunity and it's halfway between Europe and home hahahha wouldn't that be nice!!

Any who, not much else is new here other than I have a week off and Zach got a night job with FedEx...I'm hoping to attempt my first fashion shoot with hair and makeup next week with my friend Ashley as my model so we'll see about that and other than those things... there hasn't been a lot of excitement around here. Hope you all at home are well and look forward to seeing you all soon! Take care

xoxo

No comments: