Saturday, August 8, 2009

A Relaxing Day :)

Yesterday, Zach and I went to the Denver Botanic Gardens. He wrote in our 'travel journal' so I'll let him do the writing and I'll just show the photos :)

(click to enlarge any image on this page...especially the journal pages to read)


It was Dinosaur themed :) I'd been wanting to go for awhile and was happy to finally go and happy to have a day without rain!




One of my favorite shots!


He looks like he's trying to break loose! AHH RUN FOR IT!


Zach's favorite flower of the day.
My favorite flower of the day lol



My pretty hawaiian flower!
















OOOO grapes!













Also, Here are the photos from the crazy hail storm we had.

Treat loves any box you leave out... I was framing and she just had to get in the box lol

This was looking out my window at how hard the rain was coming down. I like the mist coming off the roof.
There's a view out the front door. You can see the hail sprinkled in the grass across the way.

I picked up a few pieces of hail out of our grass to show the actual size!

After it settled down... how beautiful! Not long after, it began again...UGH! I'm beginning to think I moved to Seattle!

XoXo,
Jessi

No comments: