Here's a photo of Zach and I. We hadn't seen each other in a few days and that was our first few minutes together so I had to cherish the moment.
The 3rd and Final shoot for the Web Feature. It's due this Friday... I'll let you know how I do (but so far so good, he loves how I'm doing. I've got an A in the class and says he knew I was the one in the class to challenge ;) heck yea!)





I am really really enjoying this class and the assignment. It's not only challenging me, but it's also brought happiness to me and those around me. It's a really good feeling :)Love you all and my dad is coming tonight! Woo hoo! Also, I'd like to congratulate my brother for making the Sr. National Team, placing 1st on Vault out of the Sr's at the Visa Championships, and AND... making alternate for the WORLD TEAM! AHHHHHHHHHHHH <3
No comments:
Post a Comment