We all dressed warmly and then started hair and makeup. We then headed out and when we reached the parking lot we had half an hour before sunrise. The hike down takes roughly 20 minutes so we headed down to the river and began setting up and touching up the girls hair and makeup. Once the sun was up, we began shooting! It was a great and chilly morning full of amazing shots that I'm very proud of. I may be doing one more shoot before the final is due out at the Red Rocks or Garden of Gods :)
Here are some of the best shots from the day...









Other than Editorial, I've been working on building my personal website (it's finally coming along) and once it's up and running I'll be sure to post the link. I've also been working on a Marketing Plan for my business (which is scary and yet exciting all at the same time). Not much else is going on other than we're really looking forward to this 3 day weekend!! We're thinking about going back to Nevadaville and Central City for photos, penny slots, and antique shopping! If we don't end up doing that... who knows, but we're hoping for something fun before fall comes!! I love you and hope everyone is doing well.XoXo
No comments:
Post a Comment