Friday, September 18, 2009

Part II of the Editorial Final.

Hello :) the shoot on the river was shoot 1 of the final and here's shoot 2. I've got one more planned before turning in the final 6-12 images for Editorial. I've really enjoyed this class and I think I've not only learned, but have grown and expanded my skills!! It's a great feeling.











Other than that, I'm fine tuning the rest of my final projects all due next week and I'm on break starting the 25th at noon! Woo... I could really use a break and was told NOT to pick up the camera over the break (we'll see how well that goes haha) Anyways as a congrats with the quarter and welcome break, Zach and I are going to see the Cirque du Soleil that's touring here :) I'm really excited to see it!! Counting down the days til the big night out. Anywho...back to the whole finals things. Love you all!!

No comments: