Tuesday, September 22, 2009

3rd and Final Shoot.

Alright guys, we're closing in on the end of the quarter. I officially have 2 more days (3 finals) and 2 of them are projects (1 of which is finished, the other is the Editorial one...I'm still trying to narrow all of the images down to just 6), and the other is an open note test. It's all downhill now woo! The images below are the final series of images from the Final shoot for my Editorial class. I've really enjoyed the class and have grown tremendously! I currently have one website up. It was the first one I've ever made and it's made all by scratch in Photoshop. I'm proud of it, but wouldn't use it to really promote myself. My 2nd attempt is going much better and I'm trying to get it to upload ... however having a few difficulties so hopefully by the end of the week. Until then here's the 1st webpage

http://jld2411.aisites.com/
and a slideshow for that site... http://jld2411.aisites.com/slideshow

Here are the images of the final shoot. I went for a "Greek Goddess" theme :)












Alright, well back to dinner. Hope you all are doing well. I miss you and can't wait to come visit...

XoXo

No comments: