Friday, September 11, 2009

Brother.

Brother is in town for a Sr. Camp and competing for the last spot on the World Team that competes the 2nd week of October in London. Luckily enough, he was able to squeeze a few hours in there for me :) It was so great to see him. We sat and caught up, walked around, and he even allowed me to take some portraits of him! I've missed him and yet so proud of all he's accomplished. I'm excited to watch him compete in college and I already know I'll be OU's biggest fan haha

Here's him workin out on High Bar.







Here's the dining area...


And some lovely portraits of the studly brother :)









Such a cutie... I've really missed him.



It looks like they're cheering for Jake... GO JAKE!


This is 3 photos stitched together... I love it! Can you say 2012?!

And lastly, here we are :)

...Stay Tuned...

No comments: