Sunday, September 27, 2009

My New Hat.

Yesterday I had to meet up with my designer (she designed the red dress in this quarters photoshoots) and give her the dress back along with showing her the images and letting her pick some out as a trade for services. Jamie came along and while we waited for her to show up, we got lunch at Panda. After eating and meeting up with her, we wondered around the mall and I found this hat I just couldn't resist. I love that its a modern take on a 1920's look!!

Here's a side view ...

Detail shot.

And a frontal view of it. I know I look a little bit silly in this ... but oh well. I love the hat and am very excited to wear it in London! It's all wool so I'll stay toasty and its really light weight!

Off to get ready for work and I'm sportin my new Cowboys jersey today... GO COWBOYS!

XoXo

1 comment: