Here are our tickets from the show. The seats weren't too bad (we bought the cheapest seats) because its a circle stage...how could you go wrong?


Here we are getting ready to leave. Jamie took a few photos real quick. Doesn't Zach look thrilled? haha
Full body shots... a little tough to see, but I had this fabulous dress that's almost a tutu of sorts. I thought it'd be perfect for the Circus theme. Turns out I was right. I turned lots of heads...one in particular. This lady wouldn't stop staring at me when we were waiting to go to our seats. Zach even noticed her eying me up and down and decided to stare back at her lol but after a few awkward minutes of her staring, I finally heard her say how cute we were!

Me waiting while Zach pumps the gas.

Here we are on our way :)

In Vegas, the show was inside of a casino, but here... A TENT!!! aka the Grand Chapiteau. I was so freaking excited!!

It was an INCREDIBLE show! I'll never forget it and I'm still hyped up about it. It's about the only thing I keep talking about. The acts, stunts, and costumes were utterly amazing and it was overall a wonderful night <3
No comments:
Post a Comment