Thursday, December 24, 2009

Christmas in Denver.

It is Christmas Eve here in Sparks and I've been home for a few days now. Everything is wonderful. I couldn't ask for more. We've gone to the movies, hung out, went shopping, and overall I really couldn't be asking for more. It is so peaceful to be back in the snowy valley of Reno and on a break from all the stress of school.

It seems like forever since I have last blogged... It is great to finally sit down and be able to just get it all out there. Time really flew by this quarter. I was constantly shooting for classes however, it did pay off. I did really well and I'm extremely pleased with the work I came out with. I'm loving this break we have from school. I know it will only go by too quick.

In the mean time, the boys and I had our Christmas in Denver on Saturday the 19th and I have a few photos to share from our Christmas day...

The sunrise from my bedroom window :) so pretty!

Our cute little Christmas tree.
I was the only one to actually wrap presents ahead of time lol Zach wrapped them half an hour before we opened and Jamie ran out as we were about to open to 'wrap', but came back with an unwrapped gift haha boys....

Our banister with all the wonderful Christmas cards we received! Thank you all!
Before we began with the presents, we all had a cup of hot cocoa to warm up and sort out presents ... Mmm yumm.
Jamie's gift to us... a brand new DVD player! :)
And the opening begins...
Zach doesn't have any nice long sleeve shirts... so I bought him a few.
More opening ...
He hated the ribbons lol (oh and trick loves them. He not only plays with them, he EATS them... yes eats. And lucky for me, once he eats them he throws multicolored puke up all over the house and I get to clean it... all but one mess because Zach stepped in it hahahha)
Treat is such a good helper!
He can't just open it. He has to know what it is before he opens it... so here he is shaking the box to try and figure it out.
He still can't figure it out lol
My present from Zach... The Ugly Truth :)
I also got Zach ... The Hangover and Superman the Return.
Jamie's turn... he got the movie Terminator and ...
The new Mario game! They played that game literally for days on end and just yesterday beat the game.

We also had a guest vistor... Mr. Obama!!! LOL (kudos to Jamie for his creative side)
Overall, we had a pretty great morning. I was the first to leave for home, the boys come home Christmas morning and I'll be the last one home, but at least we all get to see our families this year on Christmas. I hope that all of you enjoy the Holidays. Stay safe and see you soon.
xoxo

Merry Christmas!
Love, The roomies

No comments: