Sunday, June 20, 2010

Fishy.

I am pleased to inform you all that I almost have strawberries!


While Jamie's family was in town, we went to the aquarium. It was pretty neat. My only wish is that we had gone on a weekday early in the morning instead of a Saturday int he afternoon when it was fully packed with other families, but overall it was great. I only had my point and shoot and it was weird to take 'snap shots' ans we looked at the beautiful fish. Here's what I captured...

Zach eating the flower on my hat by the shark tank... maybe he thought he was a shark too lol
Us again by the shark tanks. Jamie wasn't able to capture a good photo with the sharks in the background so instead we'll settle for a close up :)
Jamie's little sister, Denyse, honking his nose lol
The jellies.
The big shark.
A puffer fish!
Crazy fish.
Eel.
We found nemo lol
Jamie and his little sisters.
The craziest fish ever... Zach informed it it was a halibut or however it's spelled and gave me some background information on it. Like when they're young they swim like a normal fish, but then as they get older one of it's eyes moves over to the other side and it eventually swims 'sideways' or flat. crazy!
My favorite thing all day. Seahorses!! These are potbelly ones. The males carry their young...

Starfish! They had a station where you could reach in and touch a horseshoe crab (which felt really weird) and a starfish which was pretty cool. It wasn't too bad to the touch just really squishy lol
Scuba guy cleaning and feeding the huge tank full of 'teenage' fish. It had sharks, stingrays, fish, and turtles.
TURTLE!
The grouper. I still can't get over the fact that it's just a teenager and can get to the size of a vw bug. It was bigger than I was!
Weird fish that kept coming towards the glass.
diver with the fish surrounding him.
giant grouper again...
shark swimming over the diver.
scrubbing the glass above us.
stingray :)
Pretty seahorses!
I just thought that this was funny. I've never seen a cat fold in half to lick the stomach. Usually they lay on their side and twist, but nope trick decided to fold in half. I laughed when I saw this and was able to capture a quick photo.
The following photos are taken of my room. I've been in the process of redoing things and reorganizing it. I'm pleased with the outcomes so far, however I still have a long way to go. This is only the right side of my room (minus the bathroom). So, this week I'm working on the left side and then hopefully over break I can finish the bathroom too.

I love my bed. It's my prize winning piece all thanks to my mom for taking time to transform my room last April. I'm in love with it.
My new desk that Zach built for me. It's perfect! I've also hung the candle holder and made the martini candle to go with it.
You can see my bathroom is to the left of the tv. It's place on a small wall and right inside the door to my room. There are also a series of three photos just to the right of the tv, but are not pictured as you can see. This is my book area. It used to be like 6ft tall shelf, but Zach and I have cut it down and placed the other half on the other side of the room for movies and such. However, that's one of the projects we still have to finish. Because we cut it in half, it no longer has a top... I'm loving the outcome and just need to hop to it and get the rest done.

That's all I have for today. Stay tuned because NY will finally be posted here shortly!

XoXo

No comments: