Hey guys! I'm making a little progress on the Oregon photos, but it's back to school and so far I'm keeping very busy! On Wednesday, I start my internship with the United States Air Force Academy down in Colorado Springs! I'm so very lucky and excited that I will have this opportunity. I actually get to shoot all of the events and I'm told the first project I'm going to work on is a boot camp! I think it'll be so excited and I pray for everything to go over well and that I can impress them. This week has been FULL of shoots that lead to some amazing photographs that I'm excited to share with theeveryone. I'm also excited to show them to my professor to get feedback and see which ones make the portfolio! Enjoy the slideshows :)
Karin.
Taylor.
Karlee.
Nichole.
I hope that you guys enjoyed those. I'm very proud of all of them and have had an amazing response to them so far :) Feeling good about this quarter people! Week 1 down, heading into week 2 or ... only 9 more weeks of classes and then GRADUATION! woot woot
Have a great night. I hope you are all well and staying cool in this heat wave.
XoXo
No comments:
Post a Comment