Sunday, June 10, 2012

MIA.

It has been quite some time hasn't it?! I'm laying here not feeling too hot and watching a movie and finally decided I should probably catch you up on some things. So, let's get to it!

These images are from April... Jamie had a birthday and my family came for MPSF! (April... and it's June. Can you say way behind? lol)

Happy Birthday Roomie.



We bought $20 in lotto scratch tickets and we won almost $50 oh yeah!

She is so funny!


It's time to clean out the closet and to clean the the house before the parents get here. I enjoy them coming it really makes me clean the house when I slack other wise ;)

SHOES SHOES SHOES <3
So Clean!

Time to organize the bags.

Ta Da.

Love the jewelry boxes my momma made me :)



Looks so good!

Really want to shoot more with this camera.
Gathered Jake and Kayla's Easter gifts.

The house is clean, my room is clean, now it's time to clean out the office and make room for my parents!

Lunch at Red Robin... it's tradition!

My baby and I :)


Time to get LOUD!

OU!

Go Jake!

My photo make the front webpage yeah!

close up.

pizza with the family.

Passing out goodies after a job well done! Congrats on your win boys!!

We made cupcakes :)

Happy Early Easter brother!

Some other cool shots from the night.


Pretty tree out front of Jake's hotel early Sunday morning.

Got this text from Zach ... surprised him with an Easter Basket <3

Pikes Peak is so beautiful!!


On our way home from the springs we stopped at "Big Scoop" (Good Times) for some ice cream.

My Easter gift from my parents! Totally dig the bag as my basket!!

Dad.

Beautiful Momma.

Parents!

Family Photo.

One of my goodies from my Easter Basket. Had to show momma ... 
Well, there you have the beginning of April. Up next we're going fishing! Stay tuned and I hope you are all having a fabulous weekend. I just got home from St. Louis this morning and I am beyond tired. I am so glad to be home in my own bed cuddled up with my lovely fuzzy babies, but Zach had to work and my parents and Jake had to go home. I miss them too. Good think Trials is on it's way!

Love you all!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You've been a busy lady in a busy family can't wait to see what'll you'll pst after SanJose in 3 weeks! Are tickets bought for London?

Fotogirl said...

I'm just now getting this comment... it's been awhile since I have been able to sit back and blog about all the exciting things. London was amazing and I look forward to sharing them with you!