Tuesday, April 17, 2012

The Rest of March...

FILLING ORDERS
I was back from Vegas and had to get some work done. I had a Senior Session (with my first Senior Rep of the year) and had to get those images edited so I could meet up with them for a sale and I also had 10 orders to fill from the Men's NV State Championships. I was so excited to have sold that many. I beat all my expectations! 

Mom send this to me... Jake and Kayla both made the promotional flyers for their meets! Pretty awesome!

Editing Abby's images. I love them!

A very yummy dinner I made for Zach when I got home... Ravioli Bake :)

I saw deer on my drive home after dropping Zach off at the airport.

Facetiming with my brother!!

Took Butters for a walk :) She loves me!

Beginning to edit the Nevada State Championships! Looking good so far!!

After a long day of editing, I decided to call it a night and curl up in my covers and watch Water for Elephants.

The next day, I get right back to work and while I was working I looked over at Butters and saw this... This is her "Daddy, please come home"

It was time for a lunch break and since we were having some truly amazing weather, I took my lunch outside with the pooch and enjoyed some sunshine. It was then that I was walking back into the house and noticed we have asparagus sprouting!

I sent the photo of our plant to Zach and received this in return... This is Daniel. He caught a pretty good fish out at Pyramid with Zach. 'Tis the season for fishing!


WARM WEATHER BRINGS NEW SKIRT
I had finished all my work by Friday, but was waiting for the clients approval and to keep my mind off of missing Zach, I decided to get busy with a craft. With all the nice weather we were having, I decided to make a new skirt! 







LOVE IT!

LONG HOURS LEAD TO TEMPORARY INSANITY
Our poor fuzzy baby really struggles when Zach is away. She keeps thinking he should be coming home from work anytime, but he never does... Poor girl! I was also booked freelance to help shoot the Women's level 8-10 State meet and that really helped pass the time! 14 hour days, yeah I didn't have much time at all to miss Zach haha
 
Poor girl waiting for her daddy.

My beautiful (but very early) drive to the Springs to work.

The gorgeous Pikes Peak!

My dinner after a 14 hour shift of shooting gymnastics.

Another early morning to finish off the weekend. Beautiful Colorado Springs!

One super awesome shot I saw while waiting for the next girl to compete.

My photo and one of my 2012 Senior Reps.

My baby is the cutest! 

HEAVY SMOKE IN THE METRO AREA
It's time to go pick up Zach! On my drive over though, I noticed that there was a lot of smoke in the air and when I rolled down the window ... it was definitely smoke. I figured there must be a fire somewhere. Well I was right, BIG fire. We're so happy to have our Zach home.


Home sweet home!

Wore my new skirt to pick up my man.

Also had to wear my crazy 6" heels.

Around 3pm (hard to believe since it looks like the sun is going down) we took our fuzzy baby for a walk. You can see just how smokey it was!


The view from my bedroom window.

Her "I missed you daddy" face lol
THE STORY OF A SHOE A HOLIC 
I think I may have a small addiction to shoes...

All my shoes from this amazing new company! (Only 2 were new... don't worry I didn't get all 3 at once lol)

This awesome belt they sent me... for FREE!

Oh baby!

I am in LOVE!

Loved them so much...

I had to get them in 2 colors!

These were quite a hit on Facebook lol too bad I have big feet... no one else can share with me!
DATE DAY WITH MY MAN
Zach got home, but had to go straight back to work for a few days so when the weekend rolled around.. we had a date day! 

Started our date day off with some delicious homemade donuts!

The fire was still burning, but was finally under some containment therefore letting these guys go home to recoup.

Dressed up for our date day :)

New shoes...

Belt I got last year at the Mall of America that I finally found something to wear with it.


Zach's OU hat... he's been wearing it a lot ooooo ;)

iPhone collage :)

The next day we went out again and this time we saw another movie and just so happened to do a little shopping :) See the new belt! YEAH!

Lots of $5 shirts on sell at Old Navy!

An afternoon walk with my loves <3
MORE MEMORIES TO FILL MY HEAD
I am so blessed!!
Movie night at home with...

Some super delicious homemade nachos! Hmm mmm.

New old navy shirt and

my love all cuddled up!

And then it's back to work on Sunday lol

Saw this on my drive home ... sure would have loved to be in there hahah

My friend Mike's baby girl! She's sporting the dress I bought her and the adorable headband I made :) So cute!

And the mouse war begins at my household ... me against Jamie. So far... Jessi 2 Jamie 1 lol

But all that warm weather had to come to an end sadly and here is the start of some rough weather. I can not tell you how much I love this photo. My iPhone rocks!

After Zach headed off to work, Butters and I locked ourselves in our room to ride out the storm. Isn't she cute!
GIRL STAYS SUPER BUSY
The fun continues as the to do list gets longer and longer...


My to do list...

Awesome calendar mom gave us :) 102 days until the Olympic Games!

Storm lingers...

Jake holding our friend Mike's baby girl, Norah! Aww so cute.

The best fries ever!!

One of my favorite books!
And it snowed over night lol Love the shot though!

Dropped these Senior Flyers off at the High School where I purchased my Senior Ad in the Yearbook :)

Finally switched out the scent and got some cranberry spice in my scentsy! Mmm!
Alrighty folks,
Things are almost caught up here and just in time for me to leave again. This trip is going to be awesome. I get to hangout with my family and I will be working the NCAA finals night for USAG. So excited :) We'll be sure to keep you posted. Get ready people... This is the start to a fast and amazing journey!!

I hope that you are all having a fabulous start to your week! We love and miss you all <3

xoxo


No comments: