March was one BUSY month for me... it carried a little over in April as well and I was loving the sales coming in, but I was missing my home. I was tired of staying in hotel beds and craved a home cooked meal. After 6 straight weeks of weekend travels, I did get my wish. I've been home and still had some work on and off which has allowed me to get caught up on paper work and archiving! Yay!! Well now it's time to get caught up on here. It's been a pretty perfect last 3 days spent with Zach and Butters. Zach is currently napping and well, here I am. I'm so excited to finally share these pictures with you. They are long over due!
March 17th was the Men's State meet in Las Vegas and while mom was going to be there coaching, I was hired to take pictures :) We ended up pushing the trip back a day and staying to play ... well sightsee! Here we go!
 |
| We had just gotten in our rental car and were headed to North Las Vegas to our hotel... we passed the strip and I was able to catch this pretty cool shot of the Stratosphere. Looks kinda like the one in Seattle doesn't it? |
 |
| In the back seat. |
 |
| Waiting for our room... |
 |
| Super awesome interior decoration... wish my house looked like this! |
 |
| the cute Juke car that was parked next to us. |
 |
| Bright and early on March 17th. Time to work!! (we also sent this to Jake to wish him good luck at Pacific Rims!) |
 |
| Welcome to Vitaly Scherbo |
 |
| One of my mom's kids rocking a pretty sweet St Patty's day outfit! |
 |
| Sunday morning. The storm began to roll in ... mom was at the clinic and I stayed in the room. |
 |
| You know... to edit! |
 |
| So weird. I was watching the same show on the Weather Channel as my dad... and he was in Seattle while I was in Vegas. Pretty weird. Cool show and his photography was pretty good. I had to learn more about him, but had to wait until I got home. His website doesn't work well on the iPhone. (Stupid flash) More to this later... |
 |
| Long hallway to our room. |
 |
| Taking Coach Mike back to the airport. |
 |
| Dad sent us pictures of Jake! This is his 1st place team medal. |
 |
| He also got 1st on floor! Ow ow! |
 |
| Back into the city to take Coach Mike to the airport. |
 |
| We passed New York, New York on the way there and I did get some pretty cool shots out the car window. |
 |
| Like this one! |
 |
| And here begins our walking tour of the Strip. |
 |
| Excalibur |
 |
| This way! |
 |
| New York, New York! |
 |
| Pretty momma! |
 |
| Welcome to New York! |
 |
| Statue of Liberty. |
 |
| Brooklyn Bridge. |
 |
| Take 2... can you find me? |
 |
| Monte Carlo! |
 |
| Mom and I at the Monte Carlo fountain! |
 |
| Love this! |
 |
| Going in! |
 |
| Saw a thing about the Minus 5 bar on tv... I thought it looks cool, but it seriously must be freezing in there. I don't care if you give me a giant fur coat... still too cold! Maybe one day? |
 |
| Another shot of the fountain. |
 |
| Aria. |
 |
| Bellagio |
 |
| Caesar's! |
 |
| Some cool shots if I do say so myself ;) |
 |
| 3rd time the charm for mom to have open eyes, but epic iPhone fail on the photo. It's either we look good or we're too dark. Oh well! |
 |
| Oh yes, we went in... |
 |
| Amazing architecture and not to mention the spinning escalators! |
 |
| Ok back to the text and crazy Weather channel show my dad and I were watching. I had NEVER heard of this guy then that morning I saw he has a show on weather channel and the next thing you know I got up the rotating escalator and find his gallery. I freaked out. I sent this to my dad and we laughed. We also found another gallery of his in another hotel/casino. |
 |
| Mom wants this pool. |
 |
| The Beatles bar/lounge thingy. |
 |
| Quack! |
 |
| We ate at the California Pizza Kitchen inside the Mirage. Not bad! Then it was back to sight seeing. |
 |
| Gondola boat ride! |
 |
| Always getting sucked into the Pearl Factory! |
 |
| A crazy mask store, made for an interesting window display. |
 |
| One of our favorite places! |
 |
| Would love to see the real Italy! |
 |
| Oh yes, this is happening. I had to try on a pair and almost ALMOST had to walk out with a pair. One day I will own a pair of these red sole beauties!! |
 |
| And the sun is beginning to go down. Yikes! Just enough time to finish the other side of the Strip. Loved the reflections. |
 |
| Looking for some amazing stores... shop in here! Fancy pants!! |
 |
| Missed the show, but still cool to see. |
 |
| Awesome fountain. So big! |
 |
| This one is for Zack lol It's the Mario Brothers! |
 |
| Oh how I can't wait to see Paris too! |
 |
| Yahoo! Made it back in time to catch a show of the water fountains!! |
 |
| Getting closer to sunset and to our car. We were pretty tired at this point, but still a few more to see! |
 |
| Had to stop in here and buy Zack some authentic M&M's lol |
 |
| Saw this show quite a few years ago and loved it. |
 |
| New York skyline. The rollercoaster is pretty fun if you haven't been on it... Now that I see this... I think I'm ready for some 6 flags action this summer! |
 |
| Awesome. <3 |
 |
| MGM grand no longer has their lions. We were sad. |
 |
| One last stop before we head to the car. |
 |
| Slanted elevators. We tried to ride one, but you need a key. So we thought we could be sneaky and jump in an elevator with those who had one, but we failed. The only person who came to us was a worker bee... and well that didn't go well so we headed back to the car. |
 |
| Sunset on the Strip. |
 |
| Time for some dinner. Yum! |
 |
| Time to leave and head home :( Had to leave momma on her birthday. Not fair! |
 |
| Pretty birthday girl! |
 |
| Was praying that we got up in time to get an aerial shot of Vegas and well I did! :) Can't tell you how excited I was to get these shots!!!! |
 |
| I think this is Lake Mead. |
 |
| My seat back. |
 |
| Welcome back to the Rockies! So gorgeous! |
 |
| Butters missed me! Aww my big baby girl! |
 |
| A few days after being home, I still missed Vegas and my mom so I created this on my iPhone and had to text this to her. |
More images to come. It's time to get caught up on here, but after this lengthy blog... I'm pooped. Maybe I'll join Zach and take a nap too. Or maybe I'll get dinner started. Or maybe start a craft haha who knows, but whatever it is I'm one lucky girl.
Enjoy your Saturday night!
No comments:
Post a Comment