Monday, March 12, 2012

Loving my iPhone!

So, it's been a month since I've blogged. Which is sad... I've had one half written for quite some time lol Maybe I should just post that and explain more later. Yes, that sounds lovely. Here it is...

"It has been a busy few weeks with no sign of things slowing down anytime soon... As some of you know I  just got back from a quick trip to Reno. I was in town to help my parents and to photograph at their annual competition. It was a great time and I've got a lot of work to get done. I didn't do as well as I had hoped, but it was great to be out shooting!!

While I was home I received two orders for Etsy. So, on top of all the gymnastics orders, I have to fill those. And if that isn't enough, I have to get ready for another trip and I'm hoping to get some spring time items into Etsy and Rakun for First Friday... Can I do it all before I leave? I sure hope so!

Anyways, today has been awesome. We were able to sleep in! It was much needed. We headed out for errands and here is where it gets exciting... we went thrift store hunting for a few items to make a stand for all my yummy treats. We found what we were looking for and I got the awesome special of 50% off. SCORE! After that, we went to best buy to spend our gift cards (in total we got 6) and lastly, we came home to make delicious treats and stands! (See the photos below).

After all that, we were able to tun in to watch Jake compete and then watched The Help while we ate. I would say its been an amazing day! I am so blessed. Time for some shut eye... I have a long day of editing ahead of me. Have a wonderful Sunday!"

Here are photos from Reno...
Dad's sweet ride.

Mom and Dad!

I love Siri.

My cute new case :)

Of course I had to download the instagram app right away...

Homemade rope necklace :)

Jamba. Yum! Haven't had one in quite some time.

Mom and I went shopping...


Early EARLY morning sessions.

Still probably my favorite image taken with my iPhone :)

Poster board at the Gymnastics Nevada Challenge.

Out on the floor shooting!

These girl scout cookies are quickly climbing to the top of my favorites!

Hahaha

Mrs. Kirk... my 1st & 2nd grade teacher! Well, I should say she was Jake, Zach, and mine lol We all love and cherish her and it was so great to run into her.

Funny signs that went on up this guys house to protest the water plant that went up anyway in Fernley.

Welcome back to Reno.

Mr Quiggly lol

Love this shot!  Back to Denver...

Left with 6 pairs of shoes... came back with 9!

Photos of what I returned home too...
Snow and more snow.

Great job baby!!

Mmm Mmm!

Zach bought these for me for Valentines :) Love the red!

Tea, fire, and a good book! My favorite.

Cute new purse. Thanks mom!!

We made it out of this Sonic

Choo choo!

Here are photos of the cute homemade stands!



Thanks for helping babe!




Love love love!

Mmm Mmm





Can't wait to go back! It's coming :)

How we spent that day!

All new Mac and cheese recipe we tried out... we liked it!


Can you tell I love my iPhone app? All of these images are from my iPhone lol

Getting ready for the next trip... to Norman!

Zach and I woke up one day and realized we wanted donut so off we went! Yum Yum Yum.

Was told these were great books and well... I got them for Christmas, but was trying to finish the collection of Nicholas Sparks. I couldn't hold out any longer though haha It was SO good!

Gearing up for some sunshine ... leaving this snow behind me.

Time to paint my nails...

Yay for polka dots!

Good helper lol

and my gargoyle.

Welcome to Norman, OK!
waiting in the airport!

On the airplane.

Beautiful Colorado.

Oklahoma.

Friendship. lol

Norman!

Beautiful Sunset and tree at Jake's house.

loved being able to photograph the girls team! Go Kayla!!
Jake's working out! Another great camera shot lol

Jake's bike.

Troy bought Jake and Fish. His name is Joey.

Same tree, but seriously! It's so gorgeous!!

The OU football stadium. Across from Jake's competition site.

Jake's car.

Danny. Loved the emotion during their competition.

Joey got a new tank!!

Mom and dad had already left for the airport, but Jake and I got to eat breakfast together... he made me an omelet! How nice is he?!

At the OKC airport... needed a soda and well I went with sonic. Home of Sonic baby!

 Boarded.

Bye Norman.
Welcome back to Denver. Time to get ready for another busy weekend...
Thanks for the great calendar mom!

Mmm Mmm.

Editing!

Little bit gloomy, but what a pretty walk.

Watching Breakfast at Tiffany's!

Book two of the Hunger Games!

Driving to work a gig in Boulder.

4A and 5A State Basketball finals.

Zach and I went to Barnes and Nobel and I happened to find both books I was looking for! Yess... thanks for getting a new shipment of The Great Gatsby :)

Great games!

Yesterday I was able to tune into Kayla's competition in LA! Woo go Sooners!

Trick!!! Aww <3

Final rotation.

3rd and final book of the Hunger Games! Seriously can't put these down!

Finally had some time to myself so I crafted! I saw this on a DIY site and well... I fell in love! It was such a simple craft. It's a cape... not a superman cape, but more of a poncho of sorts. I love the way it turned out, but I do have a feeling that I will end up having to do a little bit of sewing. Check it... Yahoo!!







PHEW! You are now officially caught up on this crazy month. I'm currently doing laundry so that I can pack yet again and head off to Vegas for the weekend. It's going to be a girls weekend yeah! Me and momma are going to take on the Men's NV State Championships :) Woo hoo. Gunna be a blast. Best get back to laundry and what not. Love you all! I hope that you are all enjoying your month. Seems like Spring might come after all!

No comments: