4:30 today I walked out of my last class of the week. I was thankful and as I walked back to my car with my friends it started raining. It was overcast and sprinkling rain all day. I couldn't have asked for anything better on this day. It was gorgeous, but at the same time I'm so ready for the sun to come and stay out. The first week of school went really well. I'm a little overwhelmed. I guess that comes with first day of class and a lot of information all at once. I'm excited to get going on all of the assignments and I pray to God that I do well.
A teacher yesterday told us that we shouldn't focus on the grade we get in the class (we should focus on the things we learn) because as soon as we graduate no one will look at our grades. They will only look at our portfolios. This was somewhat of a relief. I wonder how much of it is true. I would think that grades do play a part, but at the same time I understand how important the portfolio is. So I'm going to put everything I've got into this quarter and hopefully I will not only get an A, but also learn a lot.
It's suppose to be a nice weekend, so a friend and I are going out to take pictures and get the first assignments out of the way. The school is also sponsoring a field trip up to the Indian caves and I'm hoping to get someone to go up with me to take some pictures and get out of the house. I'm really motivated at the moment and can only hope and pray that I can keep it up for the remainder of the quarter =]
Well guys, I hope that all of you are well and enjoyed the spring break. Not too much longer and we'll all be on summer break woo hoo!! I'll be out June 12th hahah already counting down!!! can't wait for a nice month break and go camping, relax, and explore the beautiful Denver <3
Have a great night and feel free to comment on here or write to me. I haven't heard from you guys in a while. I love you all and you're in my prayers!
xoxo
Jessi
No comments:
Post a Comment