So, while we were at the park in the Springs and flying our kites some guys show up to play volleyball. One guy does a handstand in the grass while his buddies stand around and I was like oh he wants a challenge and thought it would be funny to show him up haha so of course I do a handstand. His buddies were all "OOOOoo" so the guy does another handstand then I do another one. Then this guy does a handstand and his friend holds him up so he can do a one arm handstand. Being the cool gymnast I am I do a one armed handstand by myself and needless to say... I WON! hahaha I was also stung by a bee while flying my kite (I wasn't paying attention to where I was walking only to my kite and I stepped on a bee) =[ Another really funny story is the fact that Zach lost his kite, Diego haha. He kept playing with the string and would let it go and try to catch it. Well... he let go on one and the wind caught it just right and up up up went the kite!!! hahah Across the street and into a tree went Diego hahahaha It was so funny!! Here he is chasing the kite... 
We also went to Six Flags Elitch Gardens =] That was a blast! We rode a couple rollercoasters and went on this one water ride that COMPLETELY soaked you from head to toe haha and of course the sun went away right after that so it was freezing...but overall what a great day! =]
No comments:
Post a Comment