Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Houston, TX

It was so great to see my family!! I tried to get there and surprise Jake, but before I even left Denver the word was out. I was pretty bummed, but still was excited to see everyone. Mom and Dad picked me up at the airport Friday afternoon and we headed over to pick up Jake and Andrew from workout. We all then went out to eat and that night Jake went to watch the girls compete while I stayed in the room with my parents. I can't even describe how nice it was to be with my family. Although, I was ready to come home just to get out of that sticky weather.

Jake did really well! We were all so nervous from him because he wasn't do as well as he usually
does and then on his last event he NAILED his landing and that bumped him up into 1st, but as others competed he dropped to 3rd. He is now on the Jr. 16-18 year old National Team!!! Yay for brother! We're all so proud of him.

Now he comes to the training center July 7th and I'll be back there to photograph him again =] I'm so excited!! Yay for brother!!

Here are some photos from this weekend

Love you all!!! I'll be home around be birthday so see you all soon!!!


xoxo








No comments: