Thursday, June 12, 2008

hey there!

I thought that I would let you all know that today is my last day of school!! YAHOO!!! Then I'm on a month break before I start my 3rd quarter. I'm pretty sure that I've manage all A's this quarter which I'm stoked about because I not only took 5 classes, but 2 of them were the hardest classes that I'll take the whole time at AiC. I'm proud. I'm going to post some of my best pictures from this quarter right after I'm done writing.
Everything here is going well. I'm so excited to be done hahah Work is going well too. The girls I coach are really starting to step it up and its very exciting to see them progressing. I love my older girls because they're so dedicated and they're so willing to work as hard as I ask them too. It's such a pleasure to coach them. Last night, Makayla, a girl I coach did a cartwheel on HIGH BEAM all alone!! I was so amazed. She's such a hard worker and probably one of my favorites to coach. She makes corrections right after you ask and she is always up for a challenge to prove just how much she loves this sport. Other than that...I've applied for another job at the mall so that I can do something besides lay by the pool all month haha I go in for a group interview on Tuesday...Wish me luck!
I'm coming home on June 30th and I look forward to seeing you all! Take care XoXo

So these are my favorite shots from my large format and lighting class. Enjoy =]










No comments: