Sunday, June 29, 2008

Happy Anniversary...

First of all I would like to say... Happy 23rd Anniversary Mom and Dad!

Secondly...I'm coming home tomorrow morning! Yay! I've got some laundry, packing, and a LOT of cleaning to do. I've managed to make a mess of this place this week...oops. I can't even explain just how excited I am to be coming home. I've really missed everyone and to be honest...I could use a short break from Denver and spend some time with family and old friends. Let's hope that the weather is nice and warm...I would love to be outside with those I love instead of inside my apartment (not that I don't get out of the apartment because I do, but it's not the same when you're alone). Living alone has been nice. Doing the dishes when I please, having the laundry room whenever I want, be as messy as I want, and to just relax and have some space, but I do miss having everyone around. It's much easier to get bored around here and I do get lonely (thank goodness for the cats).

To help pass the last remaining two days I went down to Colorado Springs to visit Rachel. She's been wanting to do some fashion shoots, which we've decided are a lot harder than they look. There is a larger thought process that we were missing out on. You've got to have a concept in mind (such as a product or a theme), the accessories, a good model, lighting, the clothes of course, and a large space (or location) to shoot. However, we did learn quite a bit on our own and we're now in the thinking process so that next time we're better prepared. These photos we've decided still look to be a bit more of the portrait/senior pictures, but hey they're very decent photos I won't complain.

Well guys... I've got things to pack and cleaning to do so I will leave ya with a few of the photos from yesterday. I love you all and I will see you all SOON!!!!

xoxo

~ Jessi

No comments: