Happy Fourth of July to everyone!!
I've been pretty busy this week with family and friends. It's so nice to be home. I've been shopping a few times already, helped mom get the food and house cleaned, learned to sew, visited the gym, gone to the movies, and got my license renewed. I can't believe that today is my last day of being an actual teenager...how exciting to actually be 20 hahah. I'm over the whole teens. (I tend to get tired of phases easily and love a new change, not that this is really a big change since I never really feel any different on a birthday, but...oh well its still the mental aspect of growing up and out of the teens I suppose). I haven't got much planned for tonight and I'm somewhat bummed that I'm not in Denver to see what the firework shows are like there, but maybe next year. For now, I'm really enjoying my family and friends. I hope that you all are safe tonight and enjoy the show...other than that I'm looking forward to seeing you on Sunday for the BBQ!!
Take care and Happy 4th!!
No comments:
Post a Comment