Monday, July 7, 2008

Back in Denver.

I'm back in Denver!! It's good to be home, but I really do miss my family already. The ride here wasn't so smooth...I thought I was going to be sick, but luckily I made it out of there and home to my cats without any of that. They were happy to see me!! They're so cute ...they follow me around the house and jump in and out of the suitcase and are attempting to help with laundry. Needless to say ...they're not very good helpers haha .
Thanks to everyone who came to the BBQ! It was so great to see you all and I had a great time! Hope you all enjoyed your Sunday by the pool with family!! I know I miss that already, but I've got another week of summer break left and it'll be spent by picking up Jamie and Zach tomorrow morning =] Thursday we're going to see brother at the Training Center! That should be fun...Zach also got us tickets (for my birthday) to a concert so that's what we'll be doing Friday night.
Here are pictures from Fernley on Saturday. I went to visit Zach and his family and Zach made me a cake. It was pretty funny to watch them try to decorate the cake...I can't even remember the last time I'd laughed that hard (probably not that long ago since I laugh at everything haha), but still you get the picture.


Again thanks to everyone who made it to the party! I'll be home in either September or for Thanksgiving. I can't wait to see you all again and I'll be waiting to hear from you all. I love you all!!! Thanks for making my 20th birthday something I'll never forget!




No comments: