Monday, July 28, 2008

Busy. Busy. Busy.

I've been going non-stop it seems since school has started. It's so amazing. I'm loving this quarter more and more every day and I'm still blown away at how fast its already going. I'm starting my 3rd week already (with 3 more weeks left until I register again and 7 weeks until the quarter is over). Time sure does fly by when you're having fun. I'm learning all kinds of amazing things and I'm starting to realize just how good I am at this ha ha I had a photo shoot yesterday with two girls from my gym for an assignment and I've done another shoot with eggplant. (I'll post that after I'm finished writing). I'm really enjoying myself here...this school is more than I could ever ask for and I'm SOO thankful that I'm getting this opportunity!!
As for everything else, work is going really well (the girls are getting so good and starting to learn routines) and the weather here has been pretty hot (100* ish for the last like 2-3 weeks ugh too hot). Luckily though it rained the other day and it was amazing...84* and raining. Then yesterday was pretty humid which is nice unless you have frizzy hair...then it's not so nice ha ha. I had a full head of frizz!! I can't wait until the boys move here in 10 days. We're planning on going camping, fishing, and hiking at this lake by my house. It's called Cherry Creek Lake and its about 15 minutes from my place, but it's really nice!! I really want to go hiking and just explore the beautiful outdoors. We're also planning on making a trip up to Aspen to this lake that's just gorgeous...it's called Hanging Lake. Should be interesting, plus who doesn't want to go play in Aspen?! (They've also go GREAT shopping ha ha)
Anywho...I hope that you all are enjoying you're summer and staying cool! Thanks for writing and I'll write soon! =]

XoXo

No comments: