Monday, July 14, 2008

My last week of Vacation

Monday the 7th I left Reno and returned to my home here in Denver. It was nice to be home, yet I missed being in a house with my family...The silence is not my friend. It's that creepy silence and I'm no longer fond of that. Luckily, I only had to survive one night before Jamie and Zach came to visit for my last week of summer vacation. They came up to job hunt so we were busy most of the week looking for jobs. However, brother was also up here training at the Olympic Training Center. Tuesday after the boys got in we took a trip to see brother. It was a very crowded camp and I didn't get the chance to shoot any pictures, but we did stay to watch most of his workout and then we played around the campus. Here we are standing by the Olympic Torch. And here are the boys standing inside the Olympic Rings.


Then on Friday Night we went to a concert (Zach bought the 3 of us tickets to the concert for my birthday). It was a great show by Metro Station, Good Charlotte, and Boys Like Girls. We stood in line for about an hour before the doors opened, then stood on the bottom floor for about and hour before they started playing (the show was delayed for and hour for some reason...), and then once the show started we were rushed even closer to the stage if being in a crowd where you can't turn around isn't enough...It was definitely a mosh pit and people were rude. I was elbowed, and kneed, and pushed so many times by people just wanting to get 3 people ahead of you. After the first 2 bands we headed outta that crowd to get water and then we went towards the back of the crowd to hang back and watch without being shoved. It was a great show!! Here are some pictures from the show.


Then after the concert we drove home, had dinner, and I had made dessert, but I have no idea what I was doing and totally missed the counter hahah it was pretty dang funny...


Saturday after I got off work we ran around town and went to the mall and finally a toy store!! We were in Toys'R'us for about an hour before we finally decided on remote controlled cars haha The instant we walked out of the store they were ripped out of their boxes and ready for action. And the instant we made it to the house the boys were outback racing! haha they're so funny. Here are some other photos of them playing with the cars...


The racing even continued on Sunday whether it was inside the house or outside... With out last half hour together we had a funny face photoshoot. I was dreading taking them to the airport, but I felt somewhat better knowing that I only have 2 weeks without them and then they'll be living here!! Yay! I'm stoked. I love these boys and we've had way to much fun. Its going to be hard not having them here everyday, but it also gives me a chance to take all this alone time to myself before I don't have another chance before they move in... hahah and I have school starting on Wednesday to help keep me occupied.


I hope you all got you're thank you notes and I'll keep you posted after my first day back to school! Love you all

Jessi

No comments: