Thursday, May 1, 2008

I climbed 224 steps...

to the top of Seven Falls. Not much else to say really except that I did climb up 224 steps with my friend Rachel who is afraid of heights. So that was pretty funny watching her grip the rails as her knuckles turn white haha I tried to talk her out of it, but she wanted to "conquer" her fear. Sadly, she still isn't over that fear. At least she tried right?! We'll get over it though because at the top of the 224 stairs are 2 hiking trails that we wanted to take, but were closed due to snow and ice. So when it finally decides to stay 70* or 80* we'll try again.

In the mean time here are some photos from the Falls.




This is the end of the 5th week for the quarter. I can't believe that I only have 6 more weeks of school and I'm on my summer break (which is only a month, but its better than the 3 weeks we were suppose to get). I'm really looking forward to the break. Its incredible how fast the quarters have gone. I'm registering for my summer quarter Monday. Crazy! It definitely seems to just be flying by and its weird to think that I've lived here for 5 months now. Doesn't seem that long. Hope everyone is doing well and I can't wait to see you all over summer. I'm hoping that I'll be able to stay a week or more this time (assuming that I can get someone to watch the cats).

Well, I've had a LONG day so I'm going to watch some tv, relax, and head to bed in bit. Love you all and take care!
xoxo

No comments: