Monday, January 12, 2009
First Day of School!
Well today was my first day back to school and at well pretty well besides me being an hour late to school due to the crazy freak blizzard we had! At least the teacher was later than I was... It's going to be a fun quarter however, I have a lot of work a head of me and you can all prepare yourselves for lots of new work this quarter. It's going to be a very busy one for sure (and thats only after Day1 1 Yikes!). I'm very excited for the work and at the same time overwhelmed just thinking about it... lol but mostly it'll be fun because I've got so many fresh ideas and assignments to push me along. It's exciting. So, that was my day and now I've got to get back to bed so I can start all over tomorrow then I get the rest of the week to rest and work on homework! Yay, I'm going to need it. Good night and Take care!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment