Now, as for yesterday... I worked very hard on baking and decorating SEVERAL mini cupcakes for Zack. My mom bought me this wonderful little cupcake book and I was so thrilled to get the chance to use it! Anyways, I made all of those mini cupcakes and put them on heart shaped paper plates along with a handmade card so that when Zack got off work that night, he'd come home to find a lovely present (all along he thought I was making them for my little girls at work)!
Then this morning I had to work a whole hour haha I got up, got ready, ate, and ran out the door to find ... a boxer that sings Eye of the Tiger, box of chocolates saying "you're my main squeez" with a snake tightening around a heart, a single rose, and the most beautiful card! It was so sweet of him <3
After work, I came home and made breakfast for us. It was delicious and we watched a movie then we began on homework (since we've yet to finish it ...) After finishing that we went downstairs to make a delicious dinner together. It was so good. We had homemade bisquits, mashed potatoes, and deep fried buttermilk-brine chicken! OOOOohhh.... it was so good! Better than KFC I think. Once again, we watched a movie and by then I was so tuckered out and I crashed before the movies end haha We decided to skip the going out since we didn't want to deal with long lines everywhere and that we just wanted to go camping and fishing so we'll go out next weekend hopefully if the weather decided to pick a temperature.
That was our day. I hope that you all had a wonderful Valentines day!
Jake's Valentine present ... and I can't say what the parents got in case they read this haha
This was what I made for Zack =]
XoXo
No comments:
Post a Comment