Some of you may heard about this, but others haven't and it's quite funny so I'm going to share a little story. I haven't shared it yet because I've been waiting to get a photo, however it just hasn't happened yet.
It took place two weeks ago...when we were inside of Target. Zach decided to finally (thank goodness haha) cut his hair after about 4 months of growing it out. So, we walked over to the hair section and after about 7 minutes of analyzing, he'd picked a shaver out. He kept saying that I was the one to cut his hair since he was afraid Jamie would purposely mess up his hair... I was a little freaked out and frankly I laughed when he said I had to cut it. I've never cut anyone's hair and sure enough... I was the one to cut his hair! That night as soon as we got home, Zach ripped open the shaver and pulled out a chair haha
Zach decided he wanted a no. 8 all the way around his head. He turned the shaver on and after about 2 minutes of me saying, "No, I don't wanna do this" (lol) he just shaved down the middle o his head saying, "There's no turning back now." I then grabbed the shaver and started buzzin away. The more I shaved, the more fun I was having! I think I may have gotten a little bit carried away haha But I did a fine job until...
the ears!
Oh boy! That was a challenge. I begged, "No way let Jamie do it" "Let me use scissors and a comb" But no. Zach said I'd made it this far and I mine as well finish. So, once again I let him talk me into doing something that I have NO qualifications for hahah Well the buzzer wasn't going short enough (or maybe I was too scared to push all the way) and he took of the cap and said shave! AHHH!! I did as I was told and shaved and guess what?! I buzzed a fat chunk right out of his head right above his ear! OMG!!! I laughed really hard at first and then I freaked! I cried a bit and ran upstairs...
But calm Zach came and rescued me from upstairs saying, "My brother has done worse on purpose", "It'll grow back", or "We'll fix it." He was so sweet about it, but I know that I'd royaly screwed up his hair! Jamie came to the rescue and he worked a fade until that whole was no longer noticable. PHEW! I then continued to buzz the top and sides until everything was in order.
He looks mighty nice now! I can't believe how much his eyes stand out now that all that hair is finally gone! We're working on a nice photo so that we can show the before and after of this fun little adventure! lol
Hope you enjoyed my story... I'm off to bed so I can get up nice and early tomorrow for school! It's already registration week! Can you believe it!!
Night! XoXo
No comments:
Post a Comment