Friday, July 17, 2009
First Week Back.
Well I've officially finished my first week of classes as of today! Everything is going really well and I'm enjoying all the classes so far too! I can't believe that next quarter I'll be starting portfolio classes. Yikes! I'm taking 5 classes again this quarter so I'll be super busy...so much for summer haha jk it'll be good for me. There's a lot of things going on this weekend so check back soon. I've got to get to bed so I get get to work in the morning. I've also got a shoot on Sunday then school next week. Oh, and today I had the best thing happen (not really). I came home and after lunch I decided to get cozy and switch into some sweats. I reached into my wooden dresser and guess what happen? Yeah a sliver, but not just any sliver... one that went under my nail into that soft tissue area and it's the size of a toothpick! We compared!!! Ugh and I haven't been able to get it out yet so hopefully it comes out soon because my finger is throbing! Anyways, I'll write when I can. Love you all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment