Other than that, my business is doing pretty well. I've shot a gymnastics meet since I've been home and two other things (however they were because of school, but sold prints from the shoot so thats a plus!) The gymnastics meet was for little kids and was fun. I'm ok with the shots, but wish that I could have done better. The link is www.cgi.photoherald.com if you want to check it out. I believe it has a few weeks left before it expires. I'm also looking forward to a few other sessions coming up ... just waiting to hear back from a couple of them. I'll post some pictures from two of the shoots below and then a shoot that I did just for fun.
Last weekend we had our first big 'get together' here at the house. I had some friends from school come over for a potluck BBQ. It was fun... we grilled burgers and hotdogs, had chips, soda, potato salad, and cookies and after dinner we watched the movie Push which to all of our surprise turned out to be a bit of a let down. But none the less it was a great night. I've got a bunch of fashion/gymnastics shoots coming up and I'll try to post things right away so that I don't get 3 weeks behind like I did lol
Alright guys, I should get back to my howework. I love you all and I look forward to hearing from you soon.
XoXo
Here's one shoot... This is Jorie.








Here's the second shoot... This is Lauren.











This is Teddy. This is the teddy bear that I gave to Zach when I moved to Denver.



This is Zechi. This is the teddy bear Zach made me when I moved to Denver :)


And while I was shooting the portraits of the bears, the cats didn't like the bears getting all the attention and had to jump in there for some pictures too lol





No comments:
Post a Comment