Sunday, July 12, 2009

My 21st.

Hey Guys!
I'm back in action Here in Denver. I've been a bit bored for the last hour or so since my parent's and Jake left. I've cleaned up and can't find anything on tv to watch so here I am catching up on my blog :) My trip to Reno was great and a bit to short...I had lunch with the parents, hung out with my brother, shopped with my brother, went to a movie with the roomie, went shopping with my mom, went shopping with Susan (Zach's mom) and my Mom, had lunch with my family, lunch with my mom and grandma, laid by the pool, watched the fireworks with my brother and his friend, and over all just had a good time. I also had a wonderful birthday party around the pool and was able to see all the wonderful people who love me! I am so blessed!! I wish that I was able to see everyone longer however, I'll be home for Christmas! I want to thank you all for making my 21st so special and I look forward to seeing you all soon. Please keep in touch and thank you again! I love you all!

Here's a visual recap...

My Uncle Scott and Carrie stopped by on their new toy and my dad and I took a ride and he's decided that he and my mom are going to become 'Wild Hogs' hahah (which I've currently watched for the 3rd time now...lol) Oh, and thats my moms finger at the bottom of the picture, good thing I'm the photographer ;) love you momma!

Here's a goose up at Tahoe


My Beautiful Momma up at Tahoe <3



Here's Diana & David. I used to do gym with Diana and these are just a few of their engagement photos that I did for them up at Sand Harbor, Lake Tahoe.



A day with My mom, Grandma, and Michaela by the pool.























My awesome birthday balloons :) wish I coulda taken them home with me... I love balloons!

The Aces game.





At Olive Garden for lunch on my birthday with my mom and grandma...my first glass of wine.

Me and Dillon right before we loaded up the car and left.
My first sunset back at home. This is taken from my bedroom room ... ahhhh home and yet I was missing my family

Here was the 2nd anniversary home made birthday cake Zachary made me before the candles were put in...

Here he is lighting the cake...

And yes, he did sing ALL by himself :) What a good boy!

WOOO I blew them all out! lol MmmmMMmmmThe next day we got busy cleaning the house like crazy so that it would be spot less for the parents and brother. I've got to finish getting ready for bed and I start school this week so I'll keep you posted since thats a mess right now. Hope you all had a great weekend and I'll write you soon!

XoXo

No comments: