Monday, October 12, 2009

London Part I.

'Ello!

We've made it safely to London with about 2 to 3 hours of sleep last night on the long flight. We arrived earlier than expected, but we still got picked up by our driver and I swear he thought he was the transporter. They're all CRAZY drivers here! I thought that Denver was bad... not even close compared to hear. The conversion rate is also ridiculous. We have a nice view out of the room though. We can see the London Eye and Tower Bridge. We're not in the same hotel as Jake, but we did drop our stuff off and headed over to see him at his hotel. I was thankful because he's got free internet and our hotel is about $25.50 for 24 hrs. LAME! Anywho... I've only taken the intro photos of our room and the view. Tomorrow we're going to go sight seeing until Jake's competition at 7. I'll do my best to get more photos up the next time that we come to Jake's hotel and if I even have anything worth showing.

Alright, we're going to head back to our hotel before it gets dark. Love you all and I'll try to write again soon!

XoXo

No comments: