Thursday, October 29, 2009

Snow Days!

Hello everyone. I'm sure you've seen the news by now and know that we're having quite the winter already. It's snowed over 11 inches yesterday alone. It's been constantly snowing since around 8pm on Tues night. Yesterday basically everything was closed and I was VERY thankful for a snow day. It really helped catch me up on the workload I missed while in London. It was also great because the roomies had a chance to hangout and relax. We made halloween cookies and sat by the fire watching movies all day. We all woke up to the constant snow and another snow day! WOO! However, the boys do have to go to work and I worried because the roads aren't they're best. The news is saying another 4-6 inches of snow for today alone. Could we possibly be getting a 6 day weekend? lol Here are some photos from yesterday and I'll post more from today later... Hope everyone is staying warm!

Looking out off our front porch. The bed of Zach's truck is almost completely filled with snow! lol (Click on the image to view larger).

Zach on the front porch hating life lol

You can see how deep the snow was at 5pm yesterday...
Here we are on our front porch in our cute wooden chairs :)

And a shot of Zach just because...
More photos to come...
XoXo

p.s I'm also working on an animated slideshow with still images, video, sound clips, and music from London. I'll have it up soon. Love you all and can't wait to see everyone at Christmas!

No comments: