Monday, October 5, 2009

Zach's 22nd.

We missed Zach's birthday here because he'd gone home to visit his family since he'll be unable to go home for Christmas. He came back last night from his trip to Fernley and I had a birthday dinner (tenderloin, salad, and a pasta salad) ready for him. I had also made him this awesome birthday cake. Here are several shots of the night.

The cake after I had just finished making it.



After I made his card ... This became the present area.

This image is creepy to me... especially with the reflection of the gator on the table. Makes me feel like it's in the water and I'm about to be eatin... or wrestle it lol

Here he is just getting home and finding his gifts :)

Getting ready to sing!

Happy Birthday to you!

Blowin out the candles... The couldn't wait to dig in!!

Blurry pics I know, but that's what happens when they move to fast for my camera lol

After they blew out the candles and dug in, I barely had time to snap this shot.

The gator is now missing his tail and part of his snout... hahah The boys even got in a fight and Jamie smashed a cupcake into the side of Zach's face which then lead to Zach grabbing Jamie's head and wiping this face in Jamie's hair lol I was laughing to hard to take and pics. (They also managed to know over a chair and make a HUGE mess)!
A great first night to him being home. We all missed him, but glad that he enjoyed his trip to Fernley.

No comments: