Saturday, October 2, 2010

Air Force Going Away Party.

My internship is finished and with that, the DenMar Staff at the Air Force Academy threw me a little going away party. They catered BBQ and it was delicious! I then went around and took photos with everyone I worked with. Here they are...

This is Johnny. I worked with him on two assignments... A group shot of foreign exchange students and the prep schools Warrior 5k Run.
On the left is Jay and the right is John. They're great guys... they are not photographers, but still a part of the functioning DenMar team.
This is the famous Rachel. She is 2nd lead photographer and the one who was in charge of me while I was on my internship.
The lead photographer, Mike.
Jim, the head boss of Team DenMar.
There are two missing... Rachel S. who is the studio photographer and Marvin who runs the front office. It was such a great experience and I learned so much from them all. I will be posting photos I was able to get released from Public Affairs office when I get back to Denver.

Have a great weekend!

xoxo

No comments: