Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Butter's Day at the Lake.

I am enjoying my first few days after graduation... I hung with my family and now that they're gone, I'm filling up my time by catching up on cleaning up my desktop and hard drives and blogging! I have not blogged as much as I would have liked to these past few months. I have so much to share and therefore you will be receiving a lot of blog updates in the weeks to follow :)

This was Butters first few days home. She had a something on her tummy too so she had to wear a shirt at night after Zach rubbed on the meds... They were tired apparently lol
Yup, this is Butters running away from the water. She was NOT getting in...
So we left that location and decided to drive over to their 'dog park.' You can barely see this deer that was roaming in the fields, but I was excited and wanted a photo however, I didn't have the best of camera haha
Finally parked and headed to the dog park which is more of an open space and path to roam on.
It also includes a small river/creek thing... by far the coolest 'dog park' I've been too haha
She was pooped after finally getting in the water.
Here's Zach trying to get her to play fetch lol She still to this day doesn't quite get it hahahah

She finally was rested enough to chase her new chew toy into the water... I was laughing uncontrollably right here... It may not be much of a photo, but her toy was floating down the river and between the water moving and her pushing it... the slippery plastic chew toy was getting away hahah She just couldn't get a good grip on it!
She finally caught it lol
Walking back.
Posing ♥Headed back to the car... Zach let her off her leash and she was a happy camper.
However, not much longer of that she was pooped! Back in the car and she was sooo happy, but
very tired lol too tired to steal my front seat ha!
Butters first bath... what a trooper!
Much more to come... stay tuned!

XoXo

No comments: