Monday, September 13, 2010

Mini Portfolios.

Hello Everyone!
As you can probably tell, I'm not very good with updating the whole mullet journey like I had hoped, but now that I just finished my last class yesterday I hope to put my full efforts into the mullet project, finding freelance work, and getting this place clean for graduation. Speaking of graduation... I will be graduating this coming Friday the 24! Can't believe that it's already here. I am very pleased, excited, and nervous.

For graduation we are required to have two portfolios (books) and I have posted them on a site where you can buy mini versions of them if you would like... Check out the first 15 pages below :)

Sports Portfolio by Jessi Dalton | September 2010 | Make Your Own Book



Portrait Portfolio by Jessi Dalton | September 2010 | Make Your Own Book

I hope that you all enjoy them and I will be home in just a few weeks. My grad party is at my parent's house on Oct 3rd at 3pm... Please RSVP (I forgot to put that on the card ... oops!) There will be snacks, friends and family, laughs, and my books will be on display. Thank you all for all of the support. I could not have done this without you.

Love you all and have a wonderful weekend.

XoXo

No comments: