I was woken up Christmas morning at 5am to open presents! UGH it was early, but well worth it. After gifts we headed back to bed (me not feeling well... thanks for passing the cold around parents!) and when I woke up at 10 it was just perfect timing! I was able to turn on my laptop and come downstairs for gifts over ichat with my family! It was not as good as being there, but it really made up for it. After presents were over, Zach and I headed into the kitchen to make breakfast. We had delicious crepes :) MMmmm Mmm
It was then time to get up and clean and get ready for the day. We cleaned up the house and took out the trash, took Butters for a walk, watched Zach play his new video game, then started breakfast, cleaned up, went for walk, blogging and watching zach play his new game.
Zach opening his gifts... This was in his stocking. Predators the movie. Check out his blanket. That was his gift on Christmas Eve... I made it :)

Check out the new stocking holder! Thanks momma!

Butters trying to figure out what this little robot is. It was Zach's little toy and she wasn't too sure about it.

He finally got his Reloading kit. He'd been talking about this for months!

Smarty pants... At least he was happy for his new game lol

An addition to my little village... Thank you Susan and Scott for the beautiful Bed and Breakfast and ice skaters :) I also received a few others while I was in Reno, they arrived not too long ago, they're in storage and I can't wait to get them out! Is it Christmas yet? lol

His surprise present on Christmas ... He thought we were all done, but when we ichatted with my parents, we whipped this out for him!



Ta Da! A roof rack for his car :)

My surprise present from my family! I don't know how I ever lived without it! :)


Here we're ichatting with my fambam!

Momma was whistling and butters was like... "whaaaattt" lol

She then got all hyper and starting wrestling with Zach...

Christmas Breakfast!

My favorite... strawberry crepes!



Then we took Buttercup for a walk. So cute lol

Sorry it's taken so long to get this up... been busy here getting caught up with things and babysitting the past few days.
Mom and dad will be here tomorrow! I can't wait to see them... we'll be watching my brother on Saturday as he competes in his first meet of the season! I can't believe he's already done with one year and started on his 2nd! So crazy how time flies. I will keep you guys posted on how he does and photos of their visit. Stay tuned! Love you all and I hope you're doing well.
BOOMER SOONER!
xoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment