Thursday, January 20, 2011

A quick weekend visit.

Last Friday, my parents flew into town. Zach and I arrived an hour early to the airport... we passed the time by people watching and it was quite enjoyable! It's by far one of the best places for that lol After getting home and unloading everything, I started dinner and when we were through with that we headed to one of my favorite theaters. It's a pretty cheap theater (on Tuesdays tickets are just $1.25!!) however, they show films that have already left the real theater and are getting ready to come out on DVD.

Mom and I watched Burlesque (my 2nd time seeing it, and I'm sure I'll see it again before it comes out on DVD) while my dad and Zach watched Due Date. It was a great night in my book... Mom and I were WAY too into our movie and came out all wound up! Saturday, we relaxed and took our time getting ready. It started out a pretty lazy day, but we soon ended up getting all sported out in OU gear and headed down to Castle Rock (the halfway point), grabbed some lunch where Zach won the bill (he and my dad made it a contest as to who got to pay the whole weekend...lol) and then we headed to the Air Force Academy where we got to watch and cheer on Team OU and Jake in his first NCAA meet of the year!

I know it's probably not a surprise, but Jake won! Haha 2nd year in a row. Couldn't be more proud of my brother! He's come so far and works so hard that he deserves all of this and more. He threw some new tricks this meet and I can't wait for him to get even better with those skills this season. After his meet, we were able to go eat with Team OU at PF Changs (always delicious) and then we found out that Jake could take Sunday off before starting camp at the OTC on Monday so we got to bring him home with us. Sunday we got to hang out just the 4 of us like good ole times. We went to the mall, got a new software for mine and dad's computers, mom and I shopped a little, dad and Jake were in Verizon getting the low down on the Iphone, and eventually we dragged Jake into Build-A-Bear where he was really embarrassed and made me carry it out lol After grabbing lunch we had to head home and grab Jake's only to take him back to the OTC :( I miss my brother... and then the next day my parents left. It made for a very lonely house.

But these last few days have keep me busy. I've updated blogs, updated facebook and uploaded images, Zach and I got our food shopping done (and poor Zach, I found a $3 section of book and made it out of there with 4 hahah), and I've also had 2 shoots this week and have much more editing and business papers to catch up on. So with that, I'll be going now. I hope all of you are well and I look forward to seeing those of you going to Vegas to watch Jake! Love you all and take care!

Here are a few of the shots from this past weekend...

Take 20 lol





Love you all!

No comments: