Back in January I had asked a good friend of mine to come over and play on the new red background! She decided on a pin up shoot and even brought a friend of hers. It was a fun two hour shoot full of laughs and amazing shots! A few images are below, but for more images from that session please view this link.
Chelsea.
Ariel.
Up next was my parent's meet... 2011 Gymnastics Nevada Challenge. I was brought in as a Photography Vendor and worked two days at the event. Saturday was only one session of boys and Sunday was filled with two sessions of girls gymnastics. It was a great weekend and I am so proud of my parents and all of the hard work they've done. I didn't too bad that weekend either... I had a few sales, but more importantly I was able to get my name out. I was also asked to come back to the Men's Nevada State Championships! Woo!! A few images are below...

I was in Reno with my parents for about 6 days, then we headed off to Vegas to watch Jake compete in the Winter Cup Challenge and to regain his spot on the Sr National Team. I also had my test run for USA Gymnastics Magazine. It was a great weekend full of some very exciting gymnastics, but more importantly... I got to spend time with my wonderful family. David, Kim, Rachel, Tesla, and Kennedy all drove from Fernley and Grandpa and Judy drove up from Yuma, AZ. Here are images from that Trip...
Night one of the Winter Cup Challenge. Jake grabbed a hold of first All-Around! Woo Hoo!




Jake's Fan Club after night one!

And here's what was published for USAG... I had 10 images published on their site, but didn't get the news I was quite looking for. I was told they loved my images, but they've already book photographers for all the events up until August(ish) but they said they would keep me in mind if anything comes up. Let's pray I get the job (sooner rather than later). It's one of my dream jobs... getting paid to watch gymnastics!
Since then I've been working on a few gigs here. I've been working with a ballet company/school in Broomfield, CO and have really enjoyed working with them. It is such a blast and I am looking forward to showing the Artistic Direction of the Company my portfolio come Monday with hopes of getting some portfolio shots of their professional company members... Professional Dancers! Yahoo!! Here are just a few shots from their school assembly last week. I have more images from yesterdays gig with them, but haven't had the chance to really edit yet. So, those will be posted later.







Well, that's all the images I have up to date and ready to show. I have a two more gigs that need to be edited and then I will blog again. One is the classes I photographed at BNC yesterday and the other is a little trip from earlier this week. I look forward to editing and must hop to it! I hope you all enjoy the imagery I've provided and have a wonderful evening! Thank you all for being such a great support team and beautiful family. I couldn't have asked for anything more. I love you all!Jessi
No comments:
Post a Comment