We were on the road again by 8:30 am with one goal in mind... Fernley. We made it in around 6 pm. HA! We made it in before sunset and I didn't feel like a homeless girl. On the way home we stopped in Evanston, WY. It was just after dark when we finally found a hotel that accepted pets. We unloaded all our luggage, food, and other things and headed to grab dinner. We brought it back to the hotel room and enjoyed a night in. We showered and watched tv for a little bit then headed to bed. The next morning we woke up, got ready, headed down for our complimentry breakfast then hit the road again. We made another early arrival (6 pm) and spent the rest of the night at home unpacking, cooking, and enjoying the memories of our trip home. I however, also had to do laundry and start packing again because I had the rest of that night and the next day to get ready for my next trip... OKLAHOMA!
Here's our hotel in Rock Springs.
Our room...
The newly remodeled hotel room. Pretty sweet deal for $43/night
The weirdest shower I have EVER been in!
Back on the road... This was taken for dad as he mentioned it was so windy in WY that they should have wind farms... uhhh they do lol
Zach loved this thing... some kind of plant. Not entirely sure what it is, but I know we're just outside of Salt Lake City. Half way home.
This is how I spent my time when I wasn't driving... this is the headband about 1/4 of the way done. Check me out... Learning to crochet off youtube! HA
I love this image. I love that I can use my cell phone as a point and shoot camera because the quality of it is just as good :) Gotta love technology.
Zach at the Salt Flats wearing a beanie I had crocheted on the way there! I am SO proud :)
Almost in NV!
The Shell station that we stopped at last time in Wendover is currently under construction or ... something. Well, I'm glad we didn't have to go there because honestly it has a lot of bad memories. Last time we were filling up on gas there, Butters managed to lock us out of the car at 7am. Oh how unfunny it was then and how funny it is now lol
She gets so tired on long road trips lol
Just before we arrived to Fernley I finished this headband! I love it!
Zach driving ...
One of the days home, Zach and his family was going shooting. Zach asked me to join so here we are! I shot Zach's 22mm pistol (which isn't too bad), Kenny's new pistol, and a 22 rifle. I had such a great time with Zach and his family.
We then came home and we crashed in front of the tv. Family time!
Back on the road... Zach love's Love's because they have the cleanest bathrooms lol so when we see one, we stop.
Welcome to Utah!
Almost to Park City, UT when I spotted this pretty mountain scape with awesome clouds and Zach pointed out there's deer in the field just a little right off center. Awesome!
And Wyoming...
Welcome to the Days Inn of Evanston, WY.

Yes, my luggage gets it's own bed lol Pretty sweet room though right.
Packing up and getting ready to head out.

A giant Lincoln lol
YAY Colorado!
A giant metal buffalo on top of the hill... Zach wanted this picture lol
Ahhh the city is in sight!
I had a photo gig all day Saturday at my parents gym as they held the Men's NV State Championships. I was only taking Pre-orders and was very happy about the outcome of my 2nd photo gig! Here are the Photo Montages that I created for those who ordered.



Whoa watch out people... two blogs in one month. Crazy! I can't wait to show you all the project I just finished. I am so extremely pumped about it and ready for the next one! Parent's are coming in on Friday and I can't wait to be together again. It's starting to seem like we're living together again with all the time I've spent with them lately. So blessed! Thank you to Uncle David for keeping me posted on the family and weather. I truly think you've passed us up on total snowfall this year! Stay warm!* Soon to come... Our family trip to OU, Project Bathroom, and this weekend with the family and Jake's conference!
No comments:
Post a Comment