Here Jake's helping unload the car. I got in on Thursday afternoon. My parents were supposed to arrive around 11pm. The original plan was to pick them up and head back to Jake's house. He has a spare room for us to stay in, however, they were delayed and didn't get into Oklahoma City (it's about a half hour drive to Jake's from there) until a little after 1pm so they ended up getting a hotel. I got to spend a night with brother. It was like old times. We just hung around the house and he made me dinner! I know it's crazy... he's so grown up! I can't believe it.
This is Friday morning workout... I know nothing too special going on here. They're stretching, but it was pretty great to see them get in the zone for their last home meet. They were headed into the competition undefeated. This meet was Sooners vs Penn State and Illinois.
Saturday night was the competition. I was able to get a media pass and go out on the floor to photograph the meet! It was such an amazing experience. I think it's been one of my favorite things I've done so far. The boys have such an incredible energy! Click the link below to view images from the meet!Click here.
This is Sunday afternoon. Just hangin around the house.
Out to Hibachi! Here's Jake and Kayla.
Us kids...
The whole group... Happy Birthday to mom!
Well, that was our weekend in OK in a nutshell. If you haven't tried hibachi... GO NOW! It's such amazing food with the added bonus of some great entertainment. I would love to go back. I've also been trying to keep my Etsy store up to date with new items for sale. They're all thins I do in my spare time and just small craft things that I enjoy doing. Nothing too special. Haven't had much luck with it yet. Cross your fingers it picks up! To see my store click here.* Coming soon... Project Bathroom, family and Jake's MPSF conference, Jamie's 30 sec birthday, NCAA! (ah! doesn't seem like I'm ever going to catch up)
No comments:
Post a Comment