Another quick note... Jake made podium on 4 out of the 5 events he competed in tonight! He received first on Floor and Vault! What a stud :) I am so proud of Jake and the rest of the team. They worked so hard and have come so far! They placed 2nd as a team on Friday night, but we're already looking to next year for the big win. They've got a great group of boys coming in, but it's sad to see the seniors leave. Anywho... I wanted to show you something else that showed up online today...
My photo of Jake from MPSF in Colorado Springs made the Gymnastics page for tonight's competition article. Check out Sooner Sports!
Not only did it make the gymnastics page, but it made the main page. All new articles do... I'm excited to add these to my portfolio of published work :)
Detail shot of it...
It was such a great weekend! It was tiring, long, exciting, fun, stressful, and I loved EVERY minute of it. It was great to see family and friends of the OU community and I am so blessed to have been apart of this. It has been a long journey and I can only hope it will continue to get better and better. I'm on such a high from tonight! I love what I do <3
Tomorrow Jake heads back to Oklahoma. We said our goodbyes tonight and it was sad to watch him go, but I can't be totally sad because we already have a set date to be together again and I can start my countdown :) Mom, dad, and I head out tomorrow to Phoenix, then part ways. I'm not looking forward to the full day of travel and goodbyes, but I am very excited to get home to my cats, Butters, and of course Zach. I also can't wait to sleep... something I haven't gotten a lot of this weekend. I still have a TON of editing to do however... I took so many photos from this 3 day event, but like I said I love it and this is only part of the job. I love seeing their reactions and inputting my love and passion for the Sooners! Great job boys!
Since it's 1:28 am here, I guess I will bid you good night. I've got a few more things to upload to the computer then it's off to bed for me too. Good night to all of you. Love you and be sure to tune into ESPN2 on April 21 at 12:30 CT... this weekends events will be televised! Watch for the Sooners and of course me down there shooting :)
xoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment