Last night the NCAA hosted an end of the year banquet and Steve Legendre (a Sooner) was the Nissen-Emery award. It's given to seniors (you can read more about the award and Steve at www.soonersports.com). The reason I tell you this is because in his honor, he was given his own photo gallery and look who's photo made it! Yeah!!
Also, a parent saw my mom in the lobby of our hotel and told her I had an image up on SoonerSports! She came up and told me to check the web for the results and what not, but I had a feeling (I knew I would be wrong, but prayed anyway) that I had an image posted on their main page and well.... I DOOOOOOO!!! Yay! So very excited to see my work being published. (The whole USAG Magazine from Feb at Winter Cup didn't work out at all... bummer, but at least I'm being published online). A big thanks goes out to my brother for helping hook me up and to Matt the media guy! I am loving every minute of this journey!
Sooners finished in first from their session today. There was a second session right after them and the 3 from each session advance to team finals tomorrow night at 7pm. Guess who has a floor pass? Oh yea... me! :) So excited. I wish the Sooners the best of luck and to bring it tomorrow night! It's time to take home that title and trophy! Other than that, I will keep you all posted when I can... I'm currently waiting for images to download to my computer. I've got some REALLY amazing things from today and can't wait to get to work on them... only I have 2 more nights of competition hahah I'll have quite the work load for me when I get home. Well, I hope that you all enjoyed this quick little update. I'm amazed ... I've broken my blogging record for this year. I know I don't blog as much as I used to, but I sure hope you all enjoy the updates when you get them. Good night to all!Boomer!
No comments:
Post a Comment