Hello everyone,
Just wanted to drop a quick line to let you all know that Zach and I will be headed out tomorrow on a two hour drive to a Lake of his choice. We're going fishing... hope the weather is nice, but if all else fails... I hope Butters gets worn out! She's been a barking queen lately and sure could use some peace and quite. We were lazy today and once again didn't dye eggs :( Maybe it's something I'll get around to one of these days haha Anyways, I'm also having a store wide sale! One day only though so hop (yes hop as in bunny hop hahahah sorry cracked myself up) into my store and take a look! Let me know what you think! Love you all and I hope you all enjoy your day... upload pics wherever you can. I'd love to see images!
We've been busy the past few days... we've put together a little garden and ran LOADS of errands. Stay tuned for fishing images and our little garden! Love you!
xoxo
p.s. Click here to view my store!
(be sure to enter EASTER2011 into the coupon code at check out!)
No comments:
Post a Comment