Here are a few random cell phone images I thought that I would share with you...
While I was in Ohio, I received a 100% satisfaction feedback from my first sale on Etsy! Woo... read what she wrote :) I'm also having a one day only sale... 10% off the entire store! Enter EASTER2011 at checkout in the coupon code box to receive the sale. I've just added a few new items! Check 'em out! Click here to shop!
One random day... my cats are so cute :)
Editing Ohio images while I lay on the bed (due to there being no internet and I had all my images already loaded on my laptop) and watching baseball! Love that it's Rockies Season!!
This was yesterday I think? We didn't hear any sirens or anything, but happened to glance out of the window and saw that the bank across the street was surrounded by police. This also happened a few months back at the Chase bank across from this bank. I see a pattern... and I won't be banking at any of these... It's called a drive through lol jk but seriously...
You can see here that the police have it surround and blocking entrances to the shopping center.
Ambulance and fire truck came through shortly after. Never did hear what happened...
And in case you haven't seen this yet... Jake made his first cover!
Columbus, Ohio - April 13-17, 2011Jake sent us a photo of him all dressed up for the end of the year banquet for the NCAA.
A view out of Jake's fancy downtown hotel room. Over looks the (Olentangy?) River
Friday before Jake's competition, I logged online at the hotel to find that Kayla (Jake's gf) was competing and it was being broadcasted live on the internet. It sucked that the feed was too slow, but it did work for a whole minute to allow me and mom to watch her floor routine! The girls also had their NCAA meet in Ohio... just two hours away in Cleveland.
After Saturday night's competition, Jake was picked for a drug test. He had one hour to complete the test and well... He used all of it! Hahah It took him forever to finally fill up the cup and it became the joke of the night. A teammates dad gave this to Jake at dinner that night lol
As we headed towards the airport we finally got to see Columbus in the day... Here's a shot I snapped from the car.
And then we were at the airport... We got the best seats in the house at this Chili's Too! You can see the skyline of Columbus and the runways! Dad was in heaven.
We celebrated a day early since we were all together. Dad pretending to blow out his birthday candle on his very delicious dessert!
Links to the images I took during the NCAA competition... (Click on Night "x" to view images from that night of competition. Finals are still being edited, so check back soon to view the entire album!)Night One
Night Two - Part I
Night Two - Part II
Night Three - Finals
Our Little Garden...
When I got home from Ohio, Zach had this beautiful garden box made and ready to go!
We had to make a Walmart and Home Depot run to get this thing actually ready to plant it, but after we got the soil and tarp we were ready!1. We moved it into position.
2. Placed the tarp and rocks in.
3. Nailed the tarp's extra to the box.
4. Added soil.
5. Packed it in.
Took a break from the plant box and planted a few small plants of my own. They didn't have much luck last year so let's pray I got an early enough start.
6. Make a top to help protect our little guys.
I planted two pots of flowers, a pot of watermelon, and a pot of pumpkin. I may need a new planter box here soon!
6. Plant and water your seeds!
One the outside in an L shape we planted radish. (Zach's choice... I'm not a radish fan, but I will pull em up!)
The front row is cucumbers! Mmm... those are mine!
Back row is a mixture of all kinds of HOT peppers... yeah not for me. That's all Zach!
Middle row... Asparagus. Again, that's all Zach's row.
Oh, here's the row I'm most looking forward to! It's the other outside row in the L shape. Carrots! Come on... let's hope we have a little bit of a green thumb!
All planted and ready to start growing... now we wait.
This was a baby plant of Chinese Forget me not's that I got in the dollar sections at Target. I'm so impressed that I've got something going for me lol
That's what we've been up to the last day or two, but today I of course captured images of our little egg dying party.Boiling some eggs!
Check out butters... she's laying on the floor and resting her nose on the couch! She really wanted some of Zach's dinner hahahahah
My new FAVORITE picture... this was taken yesterday at the park we stop to let Butters run in. Too cute and I love them so much! It's been a great few days, but it's about to end... back to work!
Happy Easter!
No comments:
Post a Comment