Sunday, August 14, 2011

The Golden Gate.

Wow. It has been almost two months since our little vacation in San Fran and I'm still not done editing... I've crossed another off the list to edit and am finally getting to the blogging part of it. I've also been archiving all the photos because my hard drive is so full that I can't do anything! AH! So, DVD's have been burned and I'm ready to go on the next round of images... Muir Beach. I can't wait to finally have these all edited so I can start printing them out :)

Driving from Lombard St over to the Golden Gate Bridge.

Crossing the Golden Gate!

Parking the car...where we saw another car that Jake wanted... he really wanted to just 'sit' in this one haha I don't think that he would have been able to sit if he actually go inside the car. It probably would have went missing.
Jake, Kayla, Zach, myself, and Dad all got out of the car and went to walk halfway and head back so we could still go enjoy a little bit of the Pacific Ocean and then begin our drive home. Momma stayed and watched the car. Don't worry mom, I captured the entire walk haha

Couples on the bridge! There goes Kayla and her awesome photo skills again!
Getting close to half way, however we kept stopping to take in the beautiful view.
Jake and Kayla! Check it out... he's actually smiling... sort of lol

More of Jake and Kayla.
Zach and I are at the back of the walking line... we stopped more than anyone did on that bridge. We finally made it halfway! Checking out the view yet again...


Them just being silly ... and a little lovey
Lots of bridge photos coming your way!


Jake and Kayla spotted an otter which then lead us to the dolphins!! Hard to see so you might have to click to enlarge.
I was standing right where Zach was when I was almost ran over by a biker so I decided I was getting out of there and let Zach have his photo op and what do you know? Not a soul around... go figure! hahah


Us being goofs
We watched this helicopter fly under the Golden Gate. That'd be a great ride!


Walking back to the car... photo thanks to Zach! Me and dad and dad's good eye and knowledge of the boats. The bigger one is an Oracle boat and was racing in some sort of a worlds race that week we were there.
By themselves they weren't that strong of a photo, but when paired together it took my breath away. I love it! It's somewhat of a panorama and I love that that from the left is all foggy and to the right is clear... just goes to show you how quickly that fog rolls.
As we continued to walk we spotted a little jet plane that was flying around the area too... This one's for dad because he stops in his tracks at the sound of a plane. We watched this buzz around for a bit then I was back on our mission to get back to the car, hit the beach, and head home.
Of course it wouldn't have been the Golden Gate without this sign... we hunted for it the entire walk and just when I thought it must have been taken down, I spotted it!
Back in the parking lot... getting ready to hit the beach! WOO!

© Jessi Dalton Photography | All Rights Reserved


Mono has been hitting me hard again lately and I did get some natural spray that's supposed to help my immunity (thanks mom), but so far I haven't felt anything... I hope it kicks in soon because I've got to be in full health to cheer on Jake this week! I'll be heading to Chicago bright and early on Tuesday morning where Kayla will meet me (she's already there) and we'll tour the city! I've never been so I am so excited! Wednesday, Kayla and I will drive to St. Paul with her family and we'll meet up with my family to watch Jake later that evening. It really is going to be a great trip, just hope that I get as much work done before I leave as I can so I can REST REST REST when I get home. So, I guess it's back to work for me... it'll be a late night!! Have a wonderful Sunday! Love you all and stay tuned :)

No comments: