Monday, August 1, 2011

Baby Carrot.

On July 22nd, Zach and I attending the 2011 Turn the Key Sallee Nordstrom Tour! I had been counting down the days and was so excited for this. I was not only excited to learn, but to have Zach there with me to help soak up all of the knowledge they were giving out and so that we now had ideas to grow the business together. It really was a perfect day!
We're getting ready to jump in the car and go!
My bag full of supplies for the seminar/class. It was like the first day of school :)
It was held at this nice hotel... Had to get an overall shot of it and I am happy I did. What a great photo... this new camera is a pro! haha
Later that night I'm still high on the ideas they'd given us and I was standing at my window thinking when I saw the sunset and decided to play a little more with what Zach calls the 'kid mode' It's really called miniature mode haha
Two days later Zach had the day off and we worked outback on our garden. This was in the morning... Butters wanted to show Zach how much he loved him haha gross...
Then he's making her dance hahahaha
I went outback to see what Zach was up to and he had picked one of my carrots! :( Look at how cute it is! Aww little baby carrot hahah
I knew something bad was about to happen at this point...
And yup... he ate my baby carrot. How rude hahah

He said it tasted so good and I had to fight him off my other carrots lol
I forgave him... then we hung around back and cooked some dinner. Loving the summer and all the BBQ's we been having :)
Alright, I'm off to meet with a client! Pray for a good sale ;) After that, I've got a little more editing to do on the trip to the Golden Gate and I'll post those as soon as I've finished. I've also got to get some business work caught up on, but it'll be another lazy day. I'm feeling better today and don't want to get sick again especially with our shoot tomorrow... yes 'our' shoot. Zach will help helping me out and being a 2nd shooter so I can help guide him. He hasn't had much work with people so he wanted the chance to learn and I'm happy to help :) Gotta start somewhere! Hope you all have a wonderful Monday! Stay tuned for more great things from Here in Denver!

XoXo

No comments: